Deb believes all children should organically come to a point where they sleep easily consistently and all night long.
Our system has a reputation for being holistic and gentle. We prefer to offer a ‘go gently’ way and allow your child to progress to becoming a great sleeper, organically…we just facilitate it sooner rather than months or even years, later.
We know you may need a lot of reassurance, guidance, and hand holding…many families have a lot of sleep ‘baggage’, bad habits and ‘tweaking’ and that’s why mums love Deb’s gentle guidance based on best mental health outcomes.
With a 9/10 track record for resolving children’s sleep issues, parents notice at the very least, their child is less stressed, and more relaxed, and so are they.
End sleep debt today and talk to Deb
Phone, Skype or Home Visit (travel charges may apply)
Lets talk about what you do well, what you can tweak – and get you back to ‘celebrating’ parenthood!
Why talk to Deb?
Deb is a practicing health professional and registered nurse with over twenty years experience including neonatal special care and operating theatre-perioperative.
Her support is research based, safe and considerate of your personal needs.
She is a multigenerational mum (with children 21 years apart in age) and has experienced sleep deprivation, first hand. She supports working mums to get more sleep so families thrive!
Deb only supports gentle and nurturing sleep methods, so crying to sleep and stress, will NEVER be considered an option.
“I believe the concept of ‘sleep training’ to be a misnomer. If it truly worked, why do children and adults regress into poor sleep habits? Lets talk about lifelong alternatives that are simple and that really work”.
If you need other support/referrals to practitioners that follow gentle parenting, ask Deb for a referral.
How to book a Sleep Consultation with Deb:
Phone Deb on 0400695799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation.
What you get:
- Phone Email Skype consultations – support until you are fully satisfied, and unlimited for three months.
- The complete ‘Three R’s to Sleep Success’ system
- Nigh’ Nigh’ Sleepy Head® complete gift box resources plus Cd digital download
- Free digital download eBook Three R’s to Sleep Success’ for baby or toddler (older kids)
- Pre-consultation questionnaire
- Your personalised post-consult plan
- Three months of support. All families that follow our system are completely satisfied from 1 to 3 three months.
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm preferred. After hours by request.
- Newsletter featuring tips, what’s new and upcoming seminars and parent related events.
- Need more support? – Contact Deb to discuss options
Want to chat sleep and parenting in a safe space with other like-minded mums?
Join our Facebook forum Childrens’ Sleep Support Network…nigh nigh